Our TeamWe are passionate about website development, and our staff has more than 40 years of combined experience in website design, website development, lead generation, online marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO).
Linda Gold: Founder, President and CEO
Linda was one of the first women CEOs in Silicon Valley, and is President & CEO of M3iworks. Linda founded M3iworks in 1981, and through her strong leadership and clarity of vision, has grown the company with a culture of responsiveness and accountability, serving major technology, education, public sector and non-profit organizations.
A 3rd-generation San Francisco Bay Area native, Linda holds an M.A. in Leadership Studies from Saint Mary’s College of California and an alum of San Jose State University and the UCLA Anderson School of Business MDE Program.
Linda Gold has also been recognized for numerous other achievements, including:
- Woman Business Advocate of the Year, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- 50 Most Influential Women in Business, Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal
- Top 24 Women of Influence, Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal
- Woman of Distinction” (Marketing/PR), Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal
- Enterprising Woman of the Year, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Silicon Valley Chapter
- Distinguished Volunteer Fundraiser, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Silicon Valley Chapter
- YWCA Tribute to Women in Industry (TWIN) Awards
- Martin Luther King, Jr. “Mover of Mountains” Award
- Women’s Initiative 20th Anniversary “Pacesetter Award”
- President’s Award, Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- 2018 Phenomenal Woman Award, Building Peaceful Families
James Alborough: Web Developer
James has worked on the M3iworks team since 1993. Fortunate to have had the opportunity to work as a web developer at Netscape while the HTML standard was was being refined and expanded in the mid-90’s, he has since worked for many of our Silicon Valley clients on a wide variety of platforms and technologies, including:
- Drupal 6, 7, 8
- “LAMP” server environments
- CSS and SCSS
Currently, while his focus is on Drupal and WordPress development, his experience as a project manager allows him to bring many supporting facets to the table. Clients can have the confidence that the project is being handled by someone with a broad range of experience in the industry.
Garrett Bragalone: Web Developer
Garrett is a results driven, web solutions specialist and personable business professional with over 15 years of experience in content management systems, marketing and web development. He has a talent for quickly mastering and understanding a wide range of web technologies, while bridging the gap between engineering, marketing and business teams. A knack for being diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels, he has demonstrated a history of producing, training and implementing new platform technologies to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and inspire new ideas for any business. Some of his web skill-sets include:
- Theme development and branding
- Content Publishing
- Site Maintenance
- Web site Training
- Social Media
Garrett thrives in open-minded project environments requiring multiple source of inputs and outputs, group discussions and decision making. He is excellent in cross-team-building skills as well the ability to work independently.
What People Are Saying
M3i Works is responsive and very capable. My team and I enjoys working with Linda and her team.
You and your team are the best! I so LOVE working with you all!
I highly recommend M3iworks because any challenge I’ve given them has been that – a challenge and not a, “no.”
We Are Here To Help!
M-F: 8am - 5pm CST